Are We a Good Match?
We may be if you want:
- An opportunity to gain highly marketable programming and business consulting skills
- A challenging technical environment allowing you to learn best practices from seasoned developers
- Mentoring with a focus on technical skills and professional development
- Opportunity to work on a broad array of projects encompassing programming, business consulting and database modeling/design
- High level of responsibility and autonomy from day one
- A workplace environment that values innovation, creativity, innovation and hard work
- Desire for your work to have a large impact
- A competitive salary and rapid pay increase opportunities commensurate with performance.
- Salaried position, paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Full medical benefits with 100% company paid insurance, matching retirement plan.
We Value our Clients by Valuing our Employees
We are always on the lookout for talented, motivated and ambitious candidates:
- IT consultants with developing skills, a mature attitude, and the motivation to make a positive impact on our team and our customers
- Experienced IT consultants with advanced skills who aspire to actively participate in the growth of our company
- We are currently seeking Tableau Developers, BI Consultants and Data Analysts.
Small Company, Big Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacations and holidays; medical, dental and vision insurance with 100% employer paid premiums; and retirement benefits with matching employer contributions.
Employee Bonus Program
Our best employees invest in their own success through delivering for the client and we encourage our employees to invest in the future success of BI Solutions by offering substantial employee bonuses and profit sharing for business leads that result in new customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BI Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.